Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Neo-New Blog

Blog take two: As I said before I think this can be a good place for students, alumni and faculty of the NEOMFA program to comment on their experiences in the program, and general experiences as part of an MFA program. I'd also like to use it to keep in touch for those of us who have recently graduated or will soon graduate, get to know people cross-genre, and to tell each other and any readers we may attract about books, stories, poems, essays we've managed to publish. If nothing else it can be a link exchange, but I hope it will be more than that. Welcome.

2 comments:

Jessica Schantz said...

Thanks for setting this up, Meghan! As a recent graduate, I'm happy to use the NEOMFA blog as a way to stay in touch and in the know.

Unknown said...

So, copyright issues? Way to find the loophole. Thanks for being persistent. I'm happy to participate.